½ cup almond milk + ½ cup water, warmed on stove top
1 tbs coconut oil
1 tbs raw cacao powder
½ tsp turmeric
½ tablespoon maple syrup
¼ tsp cinnamon
Pinch sea salt
Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Warm almond milk and above ingredients in a saucepan. Whisk until well combined. Another option is to put warmed ingredients into a blender & blend.
You can use any milk such as coconut milk. Try varying flavours with local honey, nutmeg, cardamom, vanilla bean powder.
You can also add ½ tsp superfood powders such as Loving Earth’s raw Maca, Mesquite or Camu Camu powders.
- Essential fats from coconut oil.
- Antioxidants, hormone balancing, anti-inflammatory and blood sugar regulating cinnamon & turmeric.
- Essential minerals from sea salt.
- Protein & Vitamin E from almond milk.
- Hydrating water
- Warming to assist digestion.
- Option to stimulate metabolism with cayenne.
- Maca rich in Vit B, C & E. Great for energy & balancing hormones.
- Raw cacao protects the nervous system, reduces blood pressure, contains potent anti-oxidants (more than acai, goji berries, blueberries), mood boosting. What’s not to love?